So this is my plan for the remainder of March and for all of April. Starting March 21st. Depending on how much activity I’ve done for the day, I will have anywhere from 1000-1500 calories.
I will go to the gym monday-friday. My routine: 65 minutes on the elliptical, strength, 20-30 minutes on the elliptical.
Mondays and Saturdays I will do yoga.
1. Water Week - before eating anything for the day, drink three water bottles upon waking. At 20 ounces each, this is almost a liter. This is the best time to flush your system from toxins.
2. Meditation Week - meditate everyday for at least 10 minutes. Stress causes an adrenaline rush which can lead to anxiety. Over eating is often associated with anxiety. By meditating you can lower levels of stress and lower the chances of over eating.
3. Detox Week - I’ll be doing a vegan detox. Toxins are stored in our fat cells. The best way to rid our bodies from these toxins? Our bowels. A vegan fast is one of the best ways to achieve a clean digestive tract.
4. No Sweet Week - No junk AT ALL!
5. Exercise Week - Exercise every single day and burn 100 more calories than I typically do each day.
6. Guilty Indulgence Week - Give up my favorite guilty pleasure this week.
WEIGH IN: APRIL 21st, 2011 - 1 MONTH FROM START DATE
[I’m not having a starting weight. I’ve gained some weight I lost, due to doing it the unhealthy way. I don’t want to get discouraged. I estimate my CW @ 130.]